- Treat your dog to a spa day at Bow Wow Meow Boutique! Neighbors rave about their cage and fear free approach to grooming. Offerings include bathing, grooming and a blueberry facial!
- Metazoa Brewing Co features an entirely dog friendly brewery plus a public dog park! Pets of all kinds are welcome in the brewery and best of all? Since their opening in 2016, they’ve donated 5% of all profits to animal and wildlife organizations.
- Looking for a new toy or some treats? Swing by City Dogs Grocery to find the best in high quality items for your pets. Focusing on all-natural and holistic brands, City Dogs Grocery aims to make sure all pets are cared for with the quality products they deserve!
- Bovaconti Coffee is a must stop for both humans and dogs. With a wide selection of coffee, tea and Italian sodas there is something for everyone, including your dog! Ask for a free pup cup with your order and snap a picture with their iconic tiles.
- The Cultural Trail runs through the six cultural districts in Downtown Indianapolis and spans 8 miles of continuous multi-use trail space. It’s perfect for a slow stroll or a quick run with your pooch and connects Fountain Fletcher to other greenways in our city.
- Unleash your pet’s inner carnivore with raw feeding supplies from My Pet Carnivore. Items are available online and can be delivered to your home.
- Stay for a while! Fountain Fletcher is home to many dog friendly patios during the summer months: Kuma’s Corner, The Dugout Bar, Upland, Wine Market + Table, Imbibe